Best Teacher Personalised Green Leaves Porcelain Mug
This personalised coffee or tea mug is ideal for an inspirational teacher who goes the extra mile, above and beyond the call of duty to help pupils and their families through difficult times.
This bright, modern mug is for someone who has had a positive impact on their class every day.
Say 'thank you, you are valued' with a mug as unique and special as they are.
This decorative 10oz (248ml) porcelain mug features a modern leaf shape using watercolour and ink. The abstract palm leaf is outlined in black ink with a free flowing watercolour wash adding a splash of green and yellow hint. This elegant mug, with its cool design will bring the outside in, giving a bright, fresh air feel to your room. A perfect gift for your friends and family who love to enhance their home or office environment.
- Please fill in the text box with your teachers name.
- Make sure to spell their name correctly by checking up on the school website.
- There are some example images of different names already designed for reference only.
All our drinkware perfectly compliments a contemporary interior as well as a more traditional style kitchen. Our unique designs perk up the gloomiest of mornings and add an interesting conversation piece with friends after dinner. Tea and coffee drinkers alike love them and they are dishwasher and microwave safe too.
- 10oz Porcelain Mug.
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe.
This artist designed mug features bright green, yellow and black on a white background.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Delivery Times And Returns
- Orders are usually shipped within 5 days.
- Please make sure your personal message is correct before ordering as we can not accept returns of personalised products down to customer error.
- If you realise you have made a mistake with your order and need to revise it please let us know within 24 hours by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 050 7147.
Anna is thoughtful artist who has a keen eye for colour and is always looking for fresh ideas to help you decorate your home. She has a love of nature and walking which is often expressed in her choice of subject.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product.Write a review